Flash flooding possible across parts of New Mexico and Texas
Tropical moisture associated with the remnants of Tropical Storm Odile will bring a threat of flash flooding on Friday across parts of eastern New Mexico into southeastern Texas. Additional rainfall amounts of 1-3 inches are expected on Friday, before the threat of excessive rainfall moves into north Texas on Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedE 8 mph
Barometer30.05 in (1009.1 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index80°F (27°C)
Current conditions at
Buckley AFB/Aurora (KBKF)
Lat: 39.7 Lon: -104.75 Elev: 5571ft.
North Douglas County Below 6000 Feet/Denver/West Adams and Arapahoe Counties/East Broomfield County
Today Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid to upper 80s. Tonight Mostly cloudy with a 10 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the mid 50s. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower to mid 50s. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Monday And Monday Night Mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows in the lower 50s. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows in the lower 50s. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. =
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE