Active pattern for the Pacific Northwest this week while a coastal low takes aim on the Northeast later this week
Thunderstorms with heavy rainfall is forecast to bring 5 to 7 inches of rainfall, with localized heavier amounts, to the Pacific Northwest throughout the week. Across the higher mountain elevations, measurable snow is likely. The Northeast will also be the focus of showers and thunderstorms beginning mid-week as a coastal low meanders of the Mid-Atlantic coast.
Barometer30.00 in (1015.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Georgetown, Sussex County Airport (KGED)
Lat: 38.7 Lon: -75.36 Elev: 52ft.
Overnight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs around 70. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night Cloudy. Rain likely...mainly after midnight. Lows around 50. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Rain likely. Breezy with highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Rain likely...mainly in the evening. Breezy with lows in the upper 40s. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday Partly sunny with a chance of rain in the morning... Then mostly cloudy in the afternoon. Breezy with highs in the upper 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Breezy with lows in the upper 40s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 50. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Sunday Night Clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE