A Wintry Mix of Precipiatation Will Cross the Great Lakes Thursday
Light to moderate precipitation will spread from the Great Lakes and Ohio Valley to the northeast and mid-Atlantic states Thursday and Friday. The unusually warm temperatures over the Great Plains will come to an end. The southwest and four corners states will become increasingly wet Thursday and Friday.
Barometer30.29 in (1026.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Panama City Intl (KECP)
Lat: 30.36 Lon: -85.8 Elev: 68ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs around 63. Areas of frost in the morning. Southeast winds around 10 mph shifting to the south in the afternoon. Tonight Not as cool. Partly cloudy. Lows around 46. Southwest winds around 10 mph shifting to the west after midnight. Friday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly sunny. Highs around 59. North winds around 15 mph. Friday Night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 33. North winds around 5 mph. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs around 60. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 43. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs 61 to 64. Sunday Night Cloudy with showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 47. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs around 54. Monday Night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 35. Tuesday Mostly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 55. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows around 41. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE