More heavy rain and mountain snow in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday
Active weather will persist in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday. The hardest hit areas will likely be from the northern California coastline to eastern Washington as rainfall totals will range from 1 to 4 inches. In the higher elevations, precipitation will fall as snow with the some mountain peaks receiving up to a foot.
Wind SpeedN 3 mph
Barometer30.13 in (1020.1 mb)
Current conditions at
Tallahassee, Tallahassee Regional Airport (KTLH)
Lat: 30.39 Lon: -84.35 Elev: 79ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy. Showers likely in the evening... Then a chance of showers after midnight. Lows around 50. North winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 65. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows 49 to 52. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Cloudy. Chance of rain in the morning...then rain likely in the afternoon. Highs around 63. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Night Rain likely in the evening...then showers and isolated thunderstorms after midnight. Lows 56 to 59. East winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Highs around 68. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 59. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Highs around 69. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Cooler. Cloudy with showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Lows around 49. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Cooler. Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Highs around 59. Wednesday Night Colder. Mostly clear. Lows around 40. Christmas Day Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows 40 to 43. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs around 65.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE