Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Wind SpeedNE 8 mph
Barometer30.14 in (1020.2 mb)
Current conditions at
Fort Myers, Southwest Florida International Airport (KRSW)
Lat: 26.53 Lon: -81.77 Elev: 30ft.
Rest Of Today Sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. East winds around 5 mph. Tonight Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Patchy fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs around 80. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 80. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 60s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE