Rain Spreads Across the Eastern U.S. as Snow Moves Into the Great Lake States
Strong low pressure will move from the south to the Great Lake States Monday and Tuesday. A warm front will spread rain along the eastern seaboard while snow moves into the Great Lake States. Heavy snow is also expected across the northern Rocky Mountains and higher elevations of the Pacific Northwest.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 15 G 20 mph
Barometer29.93 in (1013.3 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index88°F (31°C)
Current conditions at
Miami, Kendall-Tamiami Executive Airport (KTMB)
Lat: 25.65 Lon: -80.43 Elev: 10ft.
Coastal Miami Dade County
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph decreasing to 5 t0 10 mph after midnight. Monday Partly sunny. A slight chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 10 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. A slight chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the mid 70s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 80s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Breezy with highs in the upper 70s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy and breezy. Lows in the upper 50s. Thanksgiving Day Through Friday Partly cloudy and breezy. Highs in the mid 70s. Lows around 60. Friday Night Through Sunday Partly cloudy and breezy. Lows in the mid 60s. Highs in the upper 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE