Rain, thunderstorms possible for parts of Texas and Gulf Coast; additional rain and mountain snow forecast out West
A developing storm system will bring rain and thunderstorms across parts of South Texas and the western Gulf Coast on Thursday. Some of the thunderstorms that develop late Thursday night into Friday have the potential to be severe. Meanwhile, additional rainfall and mountain snow is forecast for northern California and the Pacific Northwest.
Barometer30.11 in (1019.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Macon, Middle Georgia Regional Airport (KMCN)
Lat: 32.69 Lon: -83.65 Elev: 351ft.
Today Partly sunny. Highs around 60. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Light east winds. Chance of rain 90 percent. Saturday Showers in the morning...then a chance of showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Light northeast winds. Sunday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Monday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 50s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Tuesday Night Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of rain. Windy. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Christmas Day Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE