Severe thunderstorms possible across parts of Texas and the Southeast into the weekend
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Friday afternoon and evening across parts of northwest TX into southern OK. On Saturday, the risk increases across parts of central TX and the TX Gulf Coast, with damaging winds and a few tornadoes possible. The risk decreases somewhat and moves to the Southeast on Sunday.
Wind SpeedN 6 mph
Current conditions at
W H `Bud` Barron Airport (KDBN)
Lat: 32.57 Lon: -82.98 Elev: 308ft.
Today Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Light east winds. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night A chance of showers in the evening...then showers with isolated thunderstorms after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Sunday Showers with a chance of thunderstorms. Some thunderstorms may be severe. Highs in the lower 70s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 90 percent. Sunday Night Showers likely with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows around 60. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 70s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Wednesday Sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Thanksgiving Day Sunny. Highs around 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE