Last Update: 402 AM CDT SAT OCT 25 2014
Laguna Madre From the Port Of Brownsville to the Arroyo Colorado
Marine Zone Forecast
SEAS ARE PROVIDED AS A RANGE OF THE AVERAGE HEIGHT OF THE HIGHEST
1/3 OF THE WAVES...ALONG WITH THE OCCASIONAL HEIGHT OF THE AVERAGE
HIGHEST 10 PERCENT OF THE WAVES.
- SynopsisLIGHT NORTHEAST WINDS WILL PREVAIL ACROSS THE COASTAL
WATERS TODAY BEFORE THE SURFACE RIDGE ACROSS THE TEXAS COAST MOVES
EASTWARD TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY. THIS WILL ALLOW WINDS TO VEER TO THE
SOUTHEAST TONIGHT BUT REMAIN LIGHT AS THE PRESSURE GRADIENT
REMAINS WEAK ACROSS THE WESTERN GULF OF MEXICO.
- Today Light winds becoming northeast 7 to 9 knots in the afternoon. Smooth on the bay increasing to a light chop in the afternoon.
- Tonight East winds 7 to 9 knots shifting southeast around 7 knots after midnight...then becoming light early in the morning. A light chop on the bay subsiding to smooth early in the morning.
- Sunday Light winds becoming southeast 8 to 11 knots. Smooth on the bay increasing to a light chop.
- Sunday Night South winds 11 to 15 knots. A moderate chop on the bay.
- Monday South winds 12 to 17 knots increasing to 15 to 18 knots late in the afternoon. A moderate chop on the bay increasing to choppy late in the afternoon.
- Monday Night South winds 14 to 19 knots. Choppy on the bay.
- Tuesday Southeast winds 10 to 15 knots. A moderate chop on the bay.
- Wednesday East winds 7 to 10 knots. A light chop on the bay. Slight chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Additional Forecasts and Information
Zone Area Forecast for Laguna Madre From the Port Of Brownsville to the Arroyo Colorado
ABOUT THIS FORECAST
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE