Flash flooding possible across southern Plains through early Thursday
A wet weather system continues across the southern U.S., with abundant moisture bringing heavy rain and a risk of flash flooding to parts of the southern Plains through early Thursday. The heaviest rain will fall across Oklahoma into western Arkansas. The flash flood threat should diminish later Thursday, as the system weakens over Texas.
Current conditions at
Orange City (KORC)
Lat: 42.98 Lon: -96.07 Elev: 1414ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly clear. Lows around 54. Winds light and variable becoming southwest around 5 mph after midnight. Thursday Partly sunny. Scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs around 79. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Isolated thunderstorms in the evening. Lows around 58. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Friday Sunny. Highs around 80. Southwest winds around 5 mph becoming east in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 57. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Sunny. Highs around 82. Saturday Night And Sunday Mostly clear. Lows around 60. Highs around 86. Sunday Night And Monday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows around 65. Highs around 84. Monday Night And Tuesday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows around 67. Highs around 81. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows around 63. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs around 77.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE