Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest and New England
Two developing storm systems will bring heavy rain to opposite coasts of the U.S. on Wednesday, one affecting the Pacific Northwest and northern California and the other New England. There is a risk of flash flooding across both areas, with 2-4 inches of rainfall, with isolated higher amounts, possible by Thursday morning.
Wind SpeedE 9 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill48°F (9°C)
Current conditions at
Burlington Municipal Airport (KBUU)
Lat: 42.69 Lon: -88.31 Elev: 778ft.
Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Thursday Partly cloudy in the morning...then cloudy with showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds around 5 mph. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Saturday Night Clear. Lows around 40. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs around 60. Sunday Night Mostly clear in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Monday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of light showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with chance of light showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE