Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Wind SpeedNW 9 mph
Barometer29.91 in (1012.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Chicago / West Chicago, Dupage Airport (KDPA)
Lat: 41.93 Lon: -88.25 Elev: 758ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Tonight Clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Northwest winds around 5 mph in the morning shifting to the south in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph. Gusts up to 30 mph in the afternoon. Monday Night Showers likely and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Partly sunny with chance of light showers and a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows around 40. Thursday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of light showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Thursday Night And Friday Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE