Major nor'easter expected to bring heavy snow, blizzard conditions to Northeast
A storm system off the East Coast will continue to strengthen as it develops into a major nor'easter on Monday. As the storm moves up the coast, it is expected to bring snowfall of 1-3 feet or more to many parts of the Northeast through Tuesday evening, including New York City and Boston. Strong, gusty winds will combine with the snow to create blizzard conditions along and near the coast.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedW 9 mph
Barometer29.96 in (1015.5 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill14°F (-10°C)
Current conditions at
Indianapolis, Indianapolis International Airport (KIND)
Lat: 39.73 Lon: -86.28 Elev: 797ft.
Rest Of Today Partly cloudy midday then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Northwest winds up to 10 mph. Tonight Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Northeast winds up to 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow until midday...then partly cloudy in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 30s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 18. Northeast winds up to 5 mph. Wednesday Mostly sunny until midday then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. South winds up to 10 mph. Wednesday Night Not as cold. Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows in the lower 30s. Temperature steady or slowly rising after midnight. Thursday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 40s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Friday And Friday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Lows in the mid 20s. Saturday And Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s. Lows around 18. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE