Stormy weather expected for the Pacific Northwest and Intermountain West
An impressive frontal system will continue moving through the Pacific Northwest and the Intermountain West and slowly make its way south. Behind it very cold Arctic air will follow. Higher elevation snow and moderate rainfall can be expected throughout these regions along with strong winds.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 7 mph
Barometer30.36 in (1029.0 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill13°F (-11°C)
Current conditions at
Terre Haute International Airport (KHUF)
Lat: 39.46 Lon: -87.3 Elev: 575ft.
Rest Of Today Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 5 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Nearly steady temperatures in the lower 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Not as cool. Partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Saturday Night Warmer. Partly cloudy then becoming mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain showers. Nearly steady temperatures in the lower 50s. Southwest winds around 15 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 30. Monday Much colder. Mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of rain and snow until midday. Highs in the mid 30s. Temperature steady or slowly falling in the afternoon. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. Tuesday Through Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Lows in the upper 20s. Thursday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE