While moderate snow winds down in the Northeast, heavy rainfall will develop across the Northwest
Moderate snow will begin tapering of throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the responsible coast low moves off eastern Canada by Friday morning. A weakening front will move into the Pacific Northwest Thanksgiving morning and dissipate bringing light to moderate rain to the Northwest Coast and parts of Northern California and elevation snow through Friday morning.
Light Snow Fog/Mist
Wind SpeedN 9 mph
Barometer30.15 in (1021.6 mb)
Visibility6.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Bloomington, Monroe County Airport (KBMG)
Lat: 39.14 Lon: -86.62 Elev: 866ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 5 mph. Thanksgiving Day Mostly cloudy until midday then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 19. West winds up to 10 mph. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday Night Not as cold. Partly cloudy. Nearly steady temperatures in the lower 30s. South winds around 10 mph. Saturday Not as cool. Mostly cloudy. Chance of sprinkles in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 50s. Saturday Night Not as cool. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 40s. Temperature steady or slowly rising after midnight. Sunday And Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs around 60. Lows in the upper 30s. Monday Colder. Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the mid 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE