Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 6 mph
Barometer30.05 in (1018.0 mb)
Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill33°F (1°C)
Current conditions at
Lawrenceville-Vincennes Intl Airport (KLWV)
Lat: 38.76 Lon: -87.6 Elev: 430ft.
Tonight Cloudy. Chance of snow...possibly mixed with rain... Then slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Thanksgiving Day Mostly cloudy until midday then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Northwest winds up to 10 mph shifting to the south after midnight. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Friday Night Not as cold. Partly cloudy. Nearly steady temperatures in the mid 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Not as cool. Mostly cloudy. Chance of sprinkles in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 50s. Saturday Night And Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows around 50. Highs in the lower 60s. Sunday Night Colder. Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s. Monday Cooler. Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Temperature steady or slowly falling in the afternoon. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE