Heavy snow forecast for parts of Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes
A cold air mass behind a cold front will bring below-normal temperatures across much of the eastern and northern U.S. on Wednesday and allow for snow, heavy at times, to develop across parts of the Upper Midwest and western Great Lakes, mainly from central Minnesota to northern Michigan. Winter Storm Warnings and Winter Weather Advisories are in effect across the region.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedS 28 G 37 mph
Barometer29.89 in (1012.0 mb)
Current conditions at
Olathe, New Century Aircenter (KIXD)
Lat: 38.83 Lon: -94.89 Elev: 1087ft.
Today Sunny...windy. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 20 to 30 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds around 10 mph in the evening becoming light and variable. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. Light and variable winds becoming northeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with chance of showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Sunday Showers likely and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 50s. Monday And Monday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the lower 70s. Lows around 50. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE