Wet and stormy weather continues across Pacific Northwest
Most of the country will experience tranquil weather this weekend. The exception will be the Pacific Northwest and northern California where a series of storm systems will bring rain, strong winds and thunderstorms through Saturday.
Current conditions at
Somerset-Pulaski County-J.T. Wilson Field Airport (KSME)
Lat: 37.06 Lon: -84.61 Elev: 928ft.
Today Patchy valley fog early. Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. Light winds. Tonight Mostly clear. Patchy valley fog developing late. Lows in the upper 40s. Light winds. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Light winds. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Light winds. Monday Partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the lower 80s. Southwest winds at 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Tuesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Tuesday Night Cloudy with showers likely. Lows in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Cooler. Highs in the lower 60s. Wednesday Night And Thursday Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Highs in the lower 60s. Thursday Night And Friday Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE