Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 5 mph
Barometer30.58 in (1035.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Monroe, Monroe Regional Airport (KMLU)
Lat: 32.51 Lon: -92.03 Elev: 79ft.
Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 20s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Northeast winds 5 mph becoming light and variable. Saturday Mostly clear in the morning...then becoming partly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 50s. East winds 5 mph. Saturday Night A 20 percent chance of light rain after midnight. Mostly cloudy. Not as cold. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds. Sunday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows around 40. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs around 70.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE