Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Barometer30.59 in (1038.9 mb)
Current conditions at
Houghton Lake, Roscommon County Airport (KHTL)
Lat: 44.35 Lon: -84.67 Elev: 1148ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Wind chill readings as low as minus 16 until midday. Tonight Partly cloudy in the evening...then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow overnight. Lows 5 to 10 above. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 20s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows 10 to 15. West winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to 10 to 15 mph overnight. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows near 10. Tuesday Snow...possibly mixed with sleet. Highs in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Tuesday Night Snow likely. Lows 15 to 20. Chance of snow 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of light snow showers. Lows near zero. Thursday Partly sunny. Highs 15 to 20. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows zero to 5 above. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE