Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Wind SpeedN 9 mph
Visibility4.00 mi Wind Chill8°F (-13°C)
Current conditions at
Bad Axe, Huron County Memorial Airport (KBAX)
Lat: 43.78 Lon: -82.99 Elev: 764ft.
Early This Morning Scattered flurries. Mostly cloudy. Near steady temperature around 2. Wind chills down to around 11 below. Northeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Today Mostly cloudy until 9 am...then partly cloudy until 5 pm...then mostly sunny. Highs 20 to 24. North winds 5 to 15 mph. Wind chills down to around 11 below. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows 4 to 8. Light west winds. Wednesday Mostly sunny until 1 pm...then partly cloudy until 4 pm...then mostly cloudy. Highs 25 to 29. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Wind chills down to around 4 below. Wednesday Night Cloudy. Lows 19 to 23. South winds 10 to 20 mph. Thursday Light snow. Accumulations 1 to 3 inches. Highs 28 to 32. Southwest winds 10 to 20 mph...becoming northwest. Chance of snow 80 percent. Thursday Night Windy. A chance of light snow until around midnight...then a chance of light snow showers. Partly cloudy. Lows 9 to 13. Chance of snow 40 percent. Friday Breezy. Mostly sunny. Highs 14 to 18. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows zero to 6 above zero. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs 18 to 22. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Lows 7 to 11. Chance of snow 30 percent. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Highs 17 to 21. Chance of snow 40 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Lows 4 to 8. Chance of snow 30 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow showers. Highs 12 to 16. Chance of snow 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE