Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Wind SpeedSW 3 mph
Barometer29.98 in (1013.3 mb)
Current conditions at
West Michigan Regional Airport (KBIV)
Lat: 42.75 Lon: -86.1 Elev: 689ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. A chance of sprinkles overnight. Lows around 50. Light winds becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph overnight. Saturday Partly sunny until midday then clearing. A chance of sprinkles until midday. Highs in the mid 60s. West winds 10 to 20 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms overnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny with a 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Monday Night Showers and thunderstorms likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows around 40. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Highs around 50.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE