Wet weather continues across Pacific Northwest, tapering off in New England
A series of storm systems will bring several rounds of rain to the Pacific Northwest and northern California over the next several days. Heavy rain, high winds and thunderstorms are expected, especially along the coast. Meanwhile, rain and gusty winds will taper off across New England as the coastal low that has been affecting that area moves offshore.
Wind SpeedW 5 mph
Barometer29.98 in (1015.4 mb)
Current conditions at
Lansing, Capital City Airport (KLAN)
Lat: 42.78 Lon: -84.6 Elev: 841ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. A chance of sprinkles overnight. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy until midday then becoming mostly sunny. A chance of sprinkles until midday. Highs in the lower 60s. West winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Sunny. Highs around 60. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Gusts up to 20 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds around 5 mph. Monday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Mostly sunny until midday then becoming partly sunny. A 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows around 40. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE