Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Current conditions at
Owosso Community Airport (KRNP)
Lat: 42.99 Lon: -84.14 Elev: 735ft.
Early This Morning Partly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Today Mostly sunny. Highs 69 to 73. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows 47 to 51. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday A chance of light showers after 3 pm. Partly cloudy. Highs 72 to 76. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with light showers likely until around midnight...then partly cloudy with a chance of light showers. Lows 46 to 50. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Breezy. Partly cloudy. Highs 53 to 57. Northwest winds 15 to 25 mph...with gusts to 35 mph. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 34 to 38. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs 51 to 55. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 35 to 39. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs 57 to 61. Thursday Night A chance of showers until around midnight...then showers likely. Mostly cloudy. Lows 44 to 48. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Breezy. Partly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 61 to 65. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers. Lows 40 to 44. Chance of rain 40 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs 51 to 55.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE