Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
Widespread thunderstorm activity is expected to develop on Thursday along a cold front moving eastward across the plains into the Mississippi Valley. A potential for damaging wind gusts will develop with the stronger thunderstorms. Hail will also be possible in the ArkLaTex and Ozarks.
Wind SpeedSE 5 mph
Visibility2.50 mi Wind Chill54°F (12°C)
Current conditions at
Howell, Livingston County Airport (KOZW)
Lat: 42.63 Lon: -83.98 Elev: 961ft.
Early This Evening Mostly cloudy until 5 pm...then partly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the mid 60s. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Areas of fog after 3 am. Partly cloudy. Lows 50 to 54. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Areas of fog until around noon. Partly cloudy until 10 am...then mostly cloudy. Highs 71 to 75. Southeast winds 5 to 15 mph. Thursday Night Scattered light showers until 3 am. Occasional light showers after 3 am. Lows 58 to 62. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80 percent. Friday Showers. Highs 64 to 68. South winds 10 to 20 mph... Becoming southwest. Chance of rain 90 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with numerous light showers. Lows 40 to 44. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Mostly cloudy with showers likely. Highs 47 to 51. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows 35 to 39. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs 50 to 54. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows 38 to 42. Monday Partly cloudy with a chance of showers. Highs 54 to 58. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 38 to 42. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs 56 to 60. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows 41 to 45. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs 62 to 66.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE