Major nor'easter to affect northeastern U.S.
The stage is being set for a major nor'easter to affect parts of the Northeast Monday through Wednesday. This system will be responsible for heavy snowfall and strong winds, with blizzard conditions possible along coastal areas from New Jersey to Massachusetts. Blizzard Warnings are in effect along the coast from central New Jersey to the Canadian border.
Wind SpeedNE 7 mph
Barometer29.97 in (1016.4 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Kalamazoo, Kalamazoo / Battle Creek International Airport (KAZO)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -85.55 Elev: 873ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows 5 to 10 above. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the evening. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 20s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph until midday becoming light. Monday Night Cloudy. Lows 10 to 15. Southeast winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s. Light winds. Tuesday Night Mostly clear. Lows 15 to 20. Light winds. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 30s. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain and snow. Lows in the mid 20s. Thursday Snow likely. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of snow 60 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 20. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 20s. Friday Night Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of snow showers. Lows 10 to 15. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 20s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows near 10. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE