Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Wind SpeedS 8 mph
Barometer29.99 in (1015.8 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County Airport (KDTW)
Lat: 42.23 Lon: -83.33 Elev: 636ft.
Early This Evening Mostly clear until 5 pm...then partly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the lower 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy until 3 am...then cloudy with a chance of light showers. Lows 42 to 46. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday A chance of showers until 9 am...then showers likely. Cloudy. Highs 57 to 61. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Monday Night Showers likely until 9 pm...then a chance of showers. Cloudy. Lows 43 to 47. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a chance of light showers. Highs 51 to 55. North winds 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy until around midnight...then partly cloudy. Lows 39 to 43. North winds 10 to 20 mph. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs 51 to 55. Wednesday Night Clear. Lows 35 to 39. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs 54 to 58. Thursday Night Mostly clear. Lows 39 to 43. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs 58 to 62. Friday Night Mostly clear. Lows 44 to 48. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs 60 to 64. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows 41 to 45. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs 56 to 60.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE