Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Wind SpeedW 5 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill27°F (-3°C)
Current conditions at
Elkhart Municipal (KEKM)
Lat: 41.72 Lon: -86 Elev: 778ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy through midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. North winds around 5 mph through midnight becoming light and variable. Saturday Cloudy. Chance of flurries. Highs in the lower 30s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy through midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 30. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Rain likely through midnight...then rain or snow likely after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of rain or snow 60 percent. Wednesday And Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow. Highs in the upper 30s. Lows in the lower 30s. Christmas Day Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Highs in the lower 30s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Friday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain or snow. Highs in the mid 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE