Wintry mix and snow from the western mountains to the southern Plains
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Windom Municipal Airport (KMWM)
Lat: 43.91 Lon: -95.11 Elev: 1401ft.
Tonight Clear. Lows near zero. South winds 5 to 10 mph becoming 10 to 15 mph after midnight. Lowest wind chill readings 15 below to 20 below zero. Saturday Sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs around 22. South winds 10 to 15 mph becoming 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Cloudy. Lows around 10. South winds 10 to 15 mph becoming southwest 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Sunday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 25. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows around 6 above. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph becoming west 5 to 10 mph after midnight. Monday Partly sunny. Highs around 26. Monday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows around 20. Tuesday Snow likely. Highs around 25. Chance of snow 60 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow. Lows around 1 above. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs around 9 above. Wednesday Night And Thursday Mostly clear. Lows around 4 below. Highs around 15. Thursday Night And Friday Partly cloudy. Lows around 14. Highs around 28.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE