Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. on Saturday
Another Pacific system will impact the West Coast today. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. Strong winds and heavy elevation snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Barometer30.25 in (1024.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Cape Girardeau, Cape Girardeau Regional Airport (KCGI)
Lat: 37.23 Lon: -89.58 Elev: 341ft.
Today Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Calm winds in the morning becoming southeast 5 mph in the afternoon. Tonight Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 20s. Southeast winds 5 mph in the evening becoming calm after midnight. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Southeast winds 5 mph. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain. Highs in the lower 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Rain likely. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening... Then a chance of rain and snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Wednesday Night And Christmas Day Mostly clear. Lows around 30. Highs in the mid 40s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE