We need your feedback! Take our new, shorter survey
NWS is conducting research on how to better serve your needs. Please complete our annual customer satisfaction survey. We’ve shortened it from previous years to make it easier for you to share your opinions with us. The survey is available via the link below and the core section should only take about 10 minutes to complete. Details...
Wind SpeedNE 6 mph
Barometer30.10 in (1019.1 mb)
Current conditions at
Lumberton Municipal Airport (KLBT)
Lat: 34.61 Lon: -79.06 Elev: 126ft.
Overnight Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain with isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a chance of rain and thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. North winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 70s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a chance of rain and thunderstorms. Lows around 60. Northeast winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent. Thursday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 70s. Thursday Night Through Saturday Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Highs in the upper 70s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Sunday Through Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s. Lows in the mid 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE