Ana southwest of Kauai and crawling slowly toward the west
The Central Pacific Hurricane Center continues to monitor Tropical Storm Ana as it continues to pass southwest of Kauai in the Hawaiian Islands. Maximum sustained winds are 70 miles per hour, with higher gusts, and little change in strength is expected. A Tropical Storm Warning is in effect for Kauai, and a Hurricane Watch is in effect for uninhabited regions of northwest Hawaii.
Wind SpeedW 8 mph
Barometer30.09 in (1018.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill35°F (2°C)
Current conditions at
Newark International Airport (KEWR)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -74.17 Elev: 10ft.
Today Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Cloudy. A chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Tuesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds around 5 mph. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain likely. Breezy with highs in the lower 60s. North winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Night Rain likely. Breezy with lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Thursday Rain likely...mainly in the morning. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of rain in the evening. Lows in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Friday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Friday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Saturday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE