Severe weather possible for parts of central U.S.
Widespread thunderstorm activity is expected to develop on Thursday along a cold front moving eastward across the plains into the Mississippi Valley. A potential for damaging wind gusts will develop with the stronger thunderstorms. Hail will also be possible in the ArkLaTex and Ozarks.
Wind SpeedN 3 mph
Current conditions at
Robert J. Miller Air Park (KMJX)
Lat: 39.93 Lon: -74.29 Elev: 82ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy with a slight chance of rain and very light drizzle. Lows in the mid 50s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Thursday Cloudy. A slight chance of rain in the morning. Highs in the upper 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts up to 25 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph...diminishing to around 5 mph after midnight. Friday Partly sunny. Highs around 70. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Showers likely. Highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Night Partly cloudy with a chance of showers in the evening...then mostly clear after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Sunday Sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. Sunday Night Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Sunny. Highs around 70. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 50s. Wednesday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE