Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Wind SpeedW 5 mph
Barometer30.38 in (1029.0 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill41°F (5°C)
Current conditions at
Plattsburgh International Airport (KPBG)
Lat: 44.65 Lon: -73.47 Elev: 271ft.
Tonight Clear. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. Light and variable winds...becoming southeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. A slight chance of rain showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 60. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Showers likely. Highs around 60. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the upper 40s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 30. Thursday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Friday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 50s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE