Relatively quiet weather pattern over much of the U.S.
A quieter weather pattern will continue to set up for most of the U.S. as arctic air continues to surge southward behind a cold front sweeping across the Southeast U.S. Expect temperatures to be 10 to 30 degrees below climate averages from the southern Plains to the Northeast on Friday.
Wind SpeedE 3 mph
Barometer30.41 in (1030.6 mb)
Current conditions at
Burlington, Burlington International Airport (KBTV)
Lat: 44.47 Lon: -73.15 Elev: 331ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly clear. Much colder with lows around 7 below. Light and variable winds. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs around 20. Light and variable winds... Becoming south around 10 mph in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 9 above. South winds around 10 mph. Saturday Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the upper 20s. Southwest winds around 10 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 15. West winds around 10 mph. Sunday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the lower 30s. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 20. Monday Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow or rain showers. Highs in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows around 20. Highs in the upper 30s. Tuesday Night Through Thursday Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE