Snow winding down in the Northeast; heavy rainfall in the Northwest
Happy Thanksgiving! Conditions will continue to improve throughout Thanksgiving Day across New England as the nor'easter moves away from the coast. Meanwhile, the Pacific Northwest will remain wet due to a series of Pacific storm systems. Flood Watches remain in effect for parts of Washington state through Friday.
Wind SpeedW 7 mph
Barometer30.18 in (1022.6 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Toledo Executive Airport (KTDZ)
Lat: 41.56 Lon: -83.48 Elev: 620ft.
Today Cloudy. A chance of snow showers...mainly this afternoon. Little or no snow accumulation. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy. A chance of snow showers in the evening. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of snow 50 percent. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming southwest in the afternoon. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the upper 20s. South winds around 10 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Not as cool with highs in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Not as cool with lows in the lower 40s. Sunday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Not as cool with highs in the mid 50s. Sunday Night Cloudy with a chance of rain and snow showers. Cooler with lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Monday Partly sunny. Much cooler with highs in the upper 30s. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Cooler with lows in the lower 20s. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Wednesday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE