Severe Thunderstorms Possible Texas Gulf Coast to Louisiana This Afternoon into Tonight
Primary threats in these areas are damaging wind gusts and a tornado or two. Elsewhere, freezing rain is possible across parts of the northeast. A storm system moving into the intermountain west will spread heavy rain across parts of northern California, Oregon and Washington. Heavy snow and high wind will impact the higher elevations of the Sierra, Cascades and northern Rocky Mountain States.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSW 16 mph
Barometer30.04 in (1017.7 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill43°F (6°C)
Current conditions at
Lorain County Regional Airport (KLPR)
Lat: 41.35 Lon: -82.18 Elev: 794ft.
Tonight Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Not as cool. Near steady temperature in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph. Sunday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Not as cool with highs in the mid 50s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Night Rain. Breezy with lows around 50. Southeast winds 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain near 100 percent. Monday Showers likely. Windy with highs in the upper 50s. Temperature falling into the upper 40s in the afternoon. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Night Mostly cloudy and windy. Much cooler with lows around 30. Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 40 mph. Tuesday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Breezy and much cooler with highs in the lower 30s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Thanksgiving Day Snow likely. Highs in the mid 30s. Chance of snow 60 percent. Thursday Night Cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Near steady temperature in the mid 20s. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 20s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE