More heavy rain and mountain snow in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday
Active weather will persist in the Pacific Northwest on Saturday. The hardest hit areas will likely be from the northern California coastline to eastern Washington as rainfall totals will range from 1 to 4 inches. In the higher elevations, precipitation will fall as snow with the some mountain peaks receiving up to a foot.
Wind SpeedW 9 mph
Barometer30.32 in (1027.5 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill23°F (-5°C)
Current conditions at
Cleveland, Burke Lakefront Airport (KBKL)
Lat: 41.53 Lon: -81.67 Elev: 584ft.
Tonight Cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds around 5 mph. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Near steady temperature in the upper 20s. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Wednesday Night Snow likely. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Christmas Day Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Breezy with highs in the mid 30s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows around 30. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE