Wintry mix and snow from western mountains to Ohio Valley Saturday
A storm system in the west will bring rain to California and the Desert Southwest Saturday. Snow will fall in the Sierra, Great Basin and southern Rocky Mountains. Meanwhile a warm front will bring rain to Texas with a wintry mix from the Red River Valley to southern Ohio Valley. North of this front, snow is expected from the southern Plains to northern Ohio Valley.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedSE 10 mph
Barometer30.71 in (1042.2 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill6°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Lima, Lima Allen County Airport (KAOH)
Lat: 40.71 Lon: -84.02 Elev: 974ft.
This Afternoon Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Mostly cloudy with a chance of snow through midnight... Then snow after midnight. Snow accumulation around 2 inches. Lows 15 to 20. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Snow. Snow accumulation around 3 inches. Highs in the lower 30s. South winds around 5 mph shifting to the west in the afternoon. Sunday Night Cloudy with snow likely through midnight...then partly cloudy with a slight chance of snow after midnight. Lows around 20. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of snow 70 percent. Monday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds 5 to 15 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of freezing rain...snow and sleet. Lows 15 to 20. Tuesday Freezing rain or snow and sleet in the morning...then rain in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Tuesday Night Rain through midnight...then rain or snow after midnight. Lows in the lower 30s. Chance of rain or snow 80 percent. Wednesday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow showers. Lows around 10. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs around 20. Thursday Night And Friday Mostly clear. Lows 5 to 10 above. Highs in the lower 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE