Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains
The NWS Storm Prediction Center is forecasting a risk of severe thunderstorms Tuesday afternoon and evening across portions of the northern Plains, from extreme south-central North Dakota into eastern South Dakota. Isolated severe thunderstorms capable of hail and locally-strong wind gusts are possible.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Current conditions at
Marion Municipal Airport (KMNN)
Lat: 40.62 Lon: -83.06 Elev: 994ft.
Tonight Mostly cloudy. Areas of fog after midnight. Lows in the lower 50s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Wednesday Mostly cloudy in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Areas of fog in the morning. Not as cool with highs in the lower 70s. Northeast winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 50. East winds around 5 mph...becoming south around 5 mph after midnight. Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs around 80. South winds around 5 mph. Thursday Night Showers likely. Not as cool with lows in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 60 percent. Friday Showers and thunderstorms. Cooler with highs in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Much cooler with lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Cooler with highs in the mid 50s. Saturday Night Partly cloudy. Lows around 40. Sunday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs around 60. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Partly sunny with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE