Rain, mountain snow continue out west; rain and thunderstorms forecast for Southeast and Gulf Coast
Rain and mountain snow are expected across parts of northern California and the Pacific Northwest on Friday. Heavy snow is forecast for the higher mountain elevations over the weekend. Meanwhile, rain and thunderstorms are forecast for parts of the Southeast and Gulf Coast states Friday and Saturday.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 8 mph
Barometer30.23 in (1025.1 mb)
Visibility9.00 mi Wind Chill21°F (-6°C)
Current conditions at
Wooster, Wayne County Airport (KBJJ)
Lat: 40.87 Lon: -81.89 Elev: 1135ft.
Today Cloudy. A slight chance of snow showers with patchy freezing drizzle this morning. Highs in the lower 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. Tonight Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Saturday Cloudy. Highs in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds...becoming northwest around 5 mph in the afternoon. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s. South winds around 5 mph. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 40s. Monday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. Tuesday Rain likely. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Rain and snow likely. Lows in the mid 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Wednesday Rain and snow likely. Highs in the lower 40s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Wednesday Night Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Christmas Day Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow. Highs in the mid 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE