Powerful nor'easter continues to affect areas across Northeast
The powerful nor'easter that brought moderate to heavy snowfall and blizzard conditions to the Northeast on Monday will continue to affect the region on Tuesday, with heavy snow and blizzard conditions expected from eastern Long Island to Maine as the system slowly moves to the northeast. Snow and strong winds will being tapering off from south to north Tuesday night into Wednesday morning.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 7 mph
Barometer30.15 in (1023.3 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill7°F (-14°C)
Current conditions at
Marion, Marion Municipal Airport (KMNN)
Lat: 40.62 Lon: -83.07 Elev: 994ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy. Cold with lows around 3 below. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Wind chill values as low as 9 below. Wednesday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 20s. West winds around 5 mph...becoming south in the afternoon. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy. Not as cool with lows in the mid 20s. Temperature rising to around 30 after midnight. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Thursday Rain...sleet...snow likely with a chance of freezing rain. Not as cool with highs in the upper 30s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of rain...snow and sleet. Lows around 17. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Friday Partly cloudy. Much cooler with highs in the lower 20s. Temperature falling to around 15 in the afternoon. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Colder with lows 5 to 10 above. Saturday Partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 20s. Saturday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow. Lows 10 to 15. Sunday Snow likely. Highs in the mid 20s. Chance of snow 70 percent. Sunday Night Snow likely. Cold with lows around 5 above. Chance of snow 70 percent. Monday Mostly cloudy. Highs around 15. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Cold with lows 5 below to zero. Tuesday Partly cloudy. Highs 15 to 20.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE