Nor'easter to continue impacting Northeast through Thanksgiving
A nor'easter making its way up the East Coast will bring widespread precipitation from Florida to Maine on Wednesday into Thursday, which could significantly impact Thanksgiving travel across the region. Rain is expected closer to the coast, with snow falling inland and at higher elevations, especially across the central Appalachians, Northeast and New England.
Wind SpeedNW 6 mph
Barometer30.04 in (1019.7 mb)
Visibility8.00 mi Wind Chill30°F (-1°C)
Current conditions at
Wilmington, Airborne Airpark Airport (KILN)
Lat: 39.43 Lon: -83.8 Elev: 1077ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy this evening...then becoming cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds around 5 mph. Thanksgiving Day Cloudy. Scattered flurries in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with scattered flurries in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows around 20. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Friday Partly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Friday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. South winds around 5 mph. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Saturday Night And Sunday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs around 60. Sunday Night Showers likely. Lows in the mid 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Monday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 40s. Temperatures falling to around 40 in the afternoon. Monday Night And Tuesday Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 20s. Highs in the upper 40s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday Partly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE