Heavy rain and mountain snow across the northwestern U.S. this weekend
A Pacific storm system will continue to impact the West Coast through Sunday. Heavy rainfall could lead to flash flooding, river and small stream flooding, as well as mudslides and debris flows, especially over burn scars. At higher elevations, strong winds and heavy snowfall, with accumulations of 1 to 3 feet, could result in hazardous travel through mountain passes.
Wind SpeedSW 5 mph
Visibility10.00 mi Wind Chill19°F (-7°C)
Current conditions at
Jamestown, Chautauqua County/Jamestown Airport (KJHW)
Lat: 42.15 Lon: -79.27 Elev: 1722ft.
Rest Of Tonight Cloudy. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Sunday Cloudy. Highs in the lower 30s. West winds around 5 mph in the morning...becoming light and variable. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Partly sunny in the morning...then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Highs in the mid 40s. Tuesday Night Rain likely. Unseasonably mild. Near steady temperature in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 70 percent. Wednesday Rain. Warm with highs in the lower 50s. Chance of rain 80 percent. Wednesday Night Freezing drizzle and snow showers likely. Little or no snow accumulation. Cooler with lows in the lower 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Christmas Day Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Much cooler with highs in the mid 30s. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the upper 20s. Friday Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 30s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Lows in the lower 30s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of snow showers. Highs in the mid 30s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE