Another day of heavy rainfall expected for the Southeast
The Southeast will experience another day of widespread moderate to heavy rain on Saturday as a system slowly moves northeastward. Upwards to 2 to 3 inches of rain are possible in the Carolinas, creating a threat for flash flooding. Residual moderate to major riverine flooding in the wake of this system remains a concern over the weekend in parts of Florida, Georgia, Alabama and Mississippi.
Current conditions at
State College (KUNV)
Lat: 40.86 Lon: -77.83 Elev: 1240ft.
Rest Of Tonight Partly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 10 mph. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. East winds around 5 mph...becoming southeast in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds around 5 mph. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs around 70. South winds 5 to 10 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy in the evening...then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows around 50. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph. Tuesday Showers likely. Highs in the mid 60s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy. Showers likely...mainly in the evening. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Partly sunny. A chance of showers in the morning. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Thursday Sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Thursday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Friday Mostly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the upper 60s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE