Severe weather possible for parts of northern Plains and mid/upper Mississippi River Valley
Severe thunderstorms are expected across portions of the northern Plains and upper Mississippi Valley Wednesday. Large hail and damaging winds will be the main threats with these storms, but a tornado or two could occur as well. Other strong to severe storms may occur from late afternoon into the overnight hours from the middle Mississippi Valley into the lower Ohio Valley.
Current conditions at
Laurens County Airport (KLUX)
Lat: 34.51 Lon: -81.95 Elev: 696ft.
Rest Of Tonight Partly cloudy. Patchy fog. Near steady temperatures in the lower 70s. Light and variable winds. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Patchy fog in the morning. Humid with highs in the lower 90s. West winds around 5 mph. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Thursday Mostly sunny. Hot with highs in the mid 90s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s. North winds around 5 mph in the evening...becoming light and variable. Friday And Friday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 90s. Lows in the lower 70s. Saturday Partly sunny. A chance of showers. A chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 90s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Sunday Partly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the upper 60s. Chance of rain 30 percent. Monday And Monday Night Mostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s. Lows around 70. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 90.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE