Winter weather forecast in Northeast, Four Corners region
Snow will continue Friday in the Northeast as a clipper system moves across the region. This will be nothing like the recent nor'easter that brought up to three feet of snow to parts of the Northeast, as snowfall totals will generally be six inches or less, with the exception of Maine where up to a foot is possible. Meanwhile, snow is forecast for the Four Corners region through the weekend.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedNE 14 mph
Barometer30.30 in (1025.5 mb)
Current conditions at
New Braunfels, New Braunfels Municipal Airport (KBAZ)
Lat: 29.71 Lon: -98.05 Elev: 646ft.
Tonight Partly cloudy before midnight then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Mostly cloudy. Cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Friday Night Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows in the mid 40s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Cloudy with showers likely. Highs in the upper 50s. East winds 10 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Saturday Night Cloudy with showers likely. Near steady temperature in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 70 percent. Sunday Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Sunday Night Through Monday Night Partly cloudy. Cooler. Lows in the upper 30s. Highs in the lower 50s. Tuesday Partly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Tuesday Night Mostly cloudy before midnight then becoming partly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Wednesday Through Thursday Partly cloudy. Highs around 60. Lows in the lower 40s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE