Severe thunderstorms will continue this evening and tonight
Strong storms with heavy rain, wind and hail will continue over Oklahoma, Arkansas and northeast Texas this evening and tonight. Strong storms are also expected from northeast Pennsylvania to Maine. More strong storms may impact the Idaho panhandle, eastern Washington State, western Montana and southwest Tennessee. Hot temperatures continue for the Great Basin, southern Arizona and Oregon.
Hazardous Weather Conditions
Wind SpeedN 7 mph
Barometer29.85 in (1010.9 mb)
Visibility10.00 mi Heat Index83°F (28°C)
Current conditions at
Washington DC, Reagan National Airport (KDCA)
Lat: 38.86 Lon: -77.03 Elev: 16ft.
Rest Of Tonight Mostly cloudy with scattered showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 70s. Southwest winds around 5 mph... Becoming northwest. Chance of rain 30 percent. Thursday Cloudy with scattered showers. Isolated thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent. Thursday Night Mostly cloudy with a slight chance of showers in the evening...then partly cloudy after midnight. Lows in the mid 60s. North winds around 5 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent. Friday Sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Northwest winds around 5 mph. Friday Night Mostly clear in the evening...then becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 60s. Southwest winds around 5 mph. Saturday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. Saturday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 70s. Chance of rain 40 percent. Sunday Showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs around 90. Chance of rain 60 percent. Sunday Night Mostly cloudy with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows around 70. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Mostly sunny with a chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of rain 50 percent. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s. Tuesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 80. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. Wednesday Mostly sunny. Highs around 80.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE