Cold Front Crossing the Central U.S.
A cold front over the Northern Rockies will move eastward to the Upper Mississippi Valley/Central Plains by Monday. Rain will develop along the boundary over the Upper Midwest and move into the Upper Great Lakes by Monday. Some of the thunderstorms could become severe in portions of Texas through Monday.
Barometer30.46 in (1031.8 mb)
Current conditions at
Burlington International Airport (KBTV)
Lat: 44.48 Lon: -73.15 Elev: 348ft.
Rest Of Tonight Clear. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds around 10 mph until midnight...becoming light and variable. Sunday Sunny in the morning...then becoming partly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. Light and variable winds...becoming southwest around 10 mph in the afternoon. Sunday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Tuesday And Tuesday Night Showers likely. Highs in the mid 60s. Lows in the lower 40s. Chance of rain 60 percent. Wednesday Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 50s. Wednesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 30s. Thursday And Thursday Night Mostly clear. Highs in the mid 50s. Lows in the upper 30s. Friday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s. Friday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Saturday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Highs in the lower 60s.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE