Heavy rainfall, flooding possible across Southeast, severe weather possible for Florida
Abundant moisture feeding into a weather system will bring heavy rainfall and the potential for flash flooding to parts of the southeastern U.S. Friday into Saturday. The heaviest amounts of rain are expected to fall over Georgia and the Florida Panhandle, where as much as 4 inches is forecast through Saturday morning. Severe thunderstorms are also possible on Friday across parts of Florida.
Wind SpeedN 3 mph
Current conditions at
Juneau, Dodge County Airport (KUNU)
Lat: 43.43 Lon: -88.7 Elev: 935ft.
Rest Of Today Sunny. Highs in the lower 50s. North winds 5 to 10 mph. Tonight Partly cloudy. Lows in the lower 30s. East winds 5 to 10 mph. Saturday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Saturday Night Not as cool. Partly cloudy through around midnight...then mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain showers after midnight. Lows in the upper 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Sunday Cloudy. Chance of light rain showers in the morning... Then rain showers likely in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of showers 60 percent. Sunday Night Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows in the upper 40s. Monday Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the mid 60s. Monday Night Partly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows in the mid 40s. Tuesday Sunny. Highs around 60. Tuesday Night Partly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s. Wednesday Partly sunny with a 30 percent chance of light rain showers. Highs in the mid 50s. Wednesday Night Mostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of light rain showers. Lows in the lower 40s. Thursday Rain showers and thunderstorms likely. Highs in the lower 60s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
NATIONAL DIGITAL FORECAST DATABASE